Tax Compliance and Planning
In the volatile world of taxation, SFS will put you ahead in terms of compliance’s and plan your tax to enjoy your wealth at the fullest.
- Direct Tax
- Registration of PAN and TAN
- Profession Tax
- Advance Tax
- Filing of Income tax returns
- Co-ordination and Support for Tax Audit Report
- Income Tax Exemption registrations like Section 12A, 80G, 10(23), etc.
- Goods & Service Tax (GST)
India’s biggest indirect tax reforms have taken place from 1st July, 2017 i.e. Goods and Service Tax (GST) and SFS would support you to be in compliance with the same.
- GST registration
- GST periodic returns filing
- GST monthly payment through challans
- Books of accounts as per GST
- Audit support under GST Act, 2017