At SFS Advisors, we offer a complete range of audit and assurance services.
- Statutory Audits : Associated firm of SFS Advisors performs Statutory Audit. This includes audits of private and public companies, LLPs, partnership firms, not-for-profit entities etc.
- Internal Audits : SFS Advisors provides real time solutions during the financial year, not after the completion of financial year, through Internal Audit. SFS Advisors provides suggestions/ recommendations to the management which adds value to the operations of the company.
- Tax Audits : Tax laws require you to get tax audits done, before you can file tax returns. Some audits are required for you to claim some tax benefits and deductions.
- Systems Audits : We do Information Systems audit to study and analyse systems and to help design new systems and processes for superior management and smoother flow of information. One of our associate firm is a qualified systems auditor holding the DISA certificate.
- Due Diligence : Investors often ask us to do Due Diligence of prospective investees. We undertake financial and other Due Diligence Reviews for investors, prospective partners, etc., to give them an expert view of the financials, statutory compliances, some strengths, and weaknesses.
- Transfer Pricing Audits : We undertake Transfer Pricing audits required by tax laws for cross-border transactions and specified domestic transaction between related parties. This includes preparation of detailed transfer pricing study report and advisory services on maintenance of related documentation.
- TDS Compliance Audits : Clients often ask us to do TDS audits to ensure effective compliance with various tax deduction (withholding tax) provisions – for both domestic and international transactions.
- Other Audits SFS also do certification required under the Foreign Contributions Regulations Act (FCRA), Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA) etc.